Create Your Own Swim

Make a Splash for Hospice Huntsville!

June 15 to September 5, 2022


There are so many different ways you can take to the water and
Create Your Own Swim fundraiser for Hospice Huntsville

You can swim, float, dive, kayak, wake board, paddle board or hit the pool & swim some lengths
 Use your imagination and help fundraise for our incredible organization!

Creating Your Own Swim for Hospice lets you- the swimmer, create a swim that fits your schedule, swim preferences and still allows you to raise much needed funds for Hospice Huntsville.

Hospice Huntsville receives 40% of our budget through government funding. The remaining 60% is raised through donations and Third Party Fundraising Events such as Create Your Own Swim. Hospice Huntsville provides compassionate end-of-life care and support for individuals and their families at no cost.

Fundraising can be done directly through the JustGiving online fundraising platform.  Income tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more. Swimmers are responsible for collecting all pledges.

Thank you so much for your support of Hospice Huntsville!


Start Raising Vital Funds for Hospice Huntsville Today

Step 1:  Online fundraising  It’s simple! Register for online fundraising with JustGiving.
Click here:    Create a Swim for Hospice Huntsville 2022 – JustGiving

For instructions on how to create your own team event: Click here for example

Step 2:Download a pledge form for all cash & cheque donations

Step 3: Have fun Creating Your Own Swim!

Note: This fundraiser runs from June 15 to September 5, 2022 with the online fundraising page open until September 5th.

Meet our our 2022 Create Your Own Swimmers!

Joy’s 11th Swim for Hospice
Sunday July 24, 2022





On July 24 I will be swimming 9kms on Lake Vernon in Huntsville for Hospice Huntsville. This is an amazing facility that provides compassionate end if life care for individuals in their final journey of life and also provides support to their families. This Organization and the services are provided at no cost to anyone who uses them, including family members. Hospice Huntsville is only funded for 40% of its operating costs by their government partners. They must raise the remaining 60% through donations, fundraising and events created by individuals like me.”

Please help me support Hospice Huntsville and make a donation to my 11th Swim for Hospice today. My swims have been dreams of mine and I have the opportunity to fulfill them once again. Anyone who has a dream or goal in their life don’t let it pass you by – just do it!! From the bottom of my heart thank you for your support”
Donate to Joy’s Swim:
Joy Jarvis is fundraising for Hospice Huntsville (

Russ’s 3K Swim for Hospice 2022

🏊‍♂️Swimming for a Day of Care!
Thank you to Russ Buckerfield for raising $1,835 in swim pledges. Russ has dedicated all of his donations to go towards covering a complete 💜Day of Care💜 at Hospice Huntsville.
“I swim for Hospice as a remembrance to my mom and dad who were good swimmers in their day. I also swim to help raise much needed funding so that other families can experience the excellent care that my mom received in her final days at Hospice. It’s a tangible way that I can say thank you!” Russ
We deeply appreciate all of your continuous support of Hospice Huntsville Russ!

Donate to Russ’s Swim:
Russ Buckerfield is fundraising for Hospice Huntsville (

Family Reunions, Swimming & Supporting Hospice
Pattison Family Swim
July 17, 2022
The Amazing Pattison Family!
Every year they combine their family reunion with their Create A Swim for Hospice.
This year the family added some unique fundraising methods to help raise funds:
-Sandy’s Buttertart Facebook Auction
– Brynn & Alera’s Door to Door Purple Boot fundraising
– Natasha & Dustin’s donation in lieu of wedding favours
Plus all their friends, family & co-workers supporting their Create A Swim.
Congratulations on raising $5320.00!
We deeply appreciate all of your continuous support of Hospice Huntsville Pattison Family!💜

Photos of your Swim

We would love to see you on your swim! Let us know when and where you are swimming or take a picture or 2 please and share them with us at
Please note: we will use any photos we receive for our website and promotions.

Stay Connected:  Follow Hospice Huntsville on Social Media

Please click here to follow Hospice Huntsville on Facebook

Please click here follow us on Instagram


If you have a question about Hospice Huntsville or the Create Your Own Swim, please email us at

 A special Thank You to
Muskoka Medical Centre Pharmacy/Campus Trails Pharmacy
for their continued support as Signature Event Sponsor!

Muskoka Media Center



Support our Hospice Huntsville Event Sponsors!

Visit our Sponsorship Page to support our fabulous 2022 Event Sponsors