Giving Tuesday

This Giving Tuesday Hospice Huntsville Needs to Raise $10,000 


What is Giving Tuesday?  
It’s a global day of giving

Canada, join us for the 8th annual Giving Tuesday on December 1, 2020

“Giving Tuesday is a global movement for giving and volunteering, taking place each year after Black Friday. The “Opening day of the giving season,” it’s a time when charities, companies and individuals join together and rally for favourite causes. In the same way that retailers take part in Black Friday, the giving community comes together for GivingTuesday.

Giving Tuesday harnesses the potential of social media and the generosity of people around the world to bring about real change in their communities; it provides a platform for them to encourage the donation of time, resources and talents to address local challenges. It also brings together the collective power of a unique blend of partners – nonprofits, civic organizations, businesses and corporations, as well as families and individuals – to encourage and amplify small acts of kindness. Across Canada and around the world, GivingTuesday unites communities by sharing our capacity to care for and empower one another.”

“We have two days that are good for the economy. Now we have a day that is good for the community too.”

 

This Giving Tuesday we are asking you to help Hospice Huntsville continue to provide quality compassionate care for our Algonquin Grace residents.

Our goal is to raise $10,000
to provide two pressure relief mattresses for our resident beds

While we receive government funding that covers 40% of our operational funds, we must raise the remaining 60% of funds.  We depend on your donations and fundraising efforts to provide end of life care services and programs at no cost to our community members.

Make a Giving Tuesday donation today

Please consider making a gift for Giving Tuesday
Four  Simple Ways to Donate:

1) Donate online with CanadaHelps & receive an immediate tax receipt
Visit:https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/hospice-huntsville/campaign/giving-tuesday-hospice-huntsville/

2) Contact Hospice Huntsville at (705) 789-6878

3) Mail cheque: Hospice Huntsville 100 Frank Miller Drive, Huntsville, ON P1H 1H7

4) E-transfer: Email hospiceh@vianet.ca

 

Thank You for your support!